Friday, August 28, 2009

My Dream World

I don’t want to,
This isn’t my calling,
Success doesn’t lie here,
I belong somewhere else.

Where words flow out,
Free from the mind,
Free from the world,
Into human hearts.

Words that understand,
Express all emotions,
Make one comfortable,
The world worth living.

Where I can fly,
Like birds in the sky,
With no limits,
My imagination runs wild.

It should feel like home,
Some place I call my own,
Where I can still be at ease,
In the darkest of times.

Where I’m inspired,
Not just in bad times,
But in good times as well,
To express happiness.

This wonderful world,
I have in my mind,
But until it’s conceived,
I’ll have to return.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a-one..

these r sme f d best lines evr writtn by u::::

"It should feel like home,
Some place I call my own,
Where I can still be at ease,
In the darkest of times."