Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Innocent Living

I wasn't killing them
Just walking around them,
Not even with them.
I wasn't poisoning their drink
Just looking at them,
Not even serving them.
It feels dirty and disgusting
To be misunderstood.
If I would have spoken,
I would have been shot.
Now that I've kept shut,
Maybe I'm still alive.
Living so miserably,
Why do innocent people live???

There's no point being nice
If you can't pretend to be nice.
If you want to be good,
You must be made of wood.
So the attacks won't hurt
With the guns and the words.
But then they'll shred you to pieces
And put you up in flames.
If I could really kill,
I would already be dead.
But they've tied down my hands,
And not letting me stand.
Living so miserably,
Why do innocent people live???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i liked it....
its d fact...!!!
keep up d good work buddy...